Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Domenichini has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David J Domenichini has the following 20 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
Dr. David J Domenichini has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 18
I have thyroid cancer and have called Dr. D with what I'd consider to be medical emergencies. And both times he didn't bother to call me back. So out of desperation I paged the doctor on weekend call for Dr. D. who called me within 10 minutes. This nice doctor on call helped me over the phone. Before I hung up, I asked the on call doctor if other patients of Dr. D. had complained about the same kind of treatment. The on call doctor just snickered. That was my answer. I came across these reviews while looking for a new Endocrinologist online.
Dr Domemichini is no great doctor ,he is legitimately a nice man,whose become a goldigger in the past 10 years,loads up the waiting room,uses nurses instead of himself,Again this is not a bash the doctor msg,he's not a Diabetic himself so he still knows nothing about Diabetes but what anyone can read!Again a nice man who conducts his business honestly,reasonably friendly,certainly go to him if you need a decent Dr.He gets a 6.5 now Ten years ago he woul've gotten an easy 8!
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. David J Domenichini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPatrick Mcdermott Md, 1216 Farmington Ave Ste 101, West Hartford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David J Domenichini, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in West Hartford, CT, in this video.
Dr. David J Domenichini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.