Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Dominguez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David Dominguez has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. David Dominguez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I went into the er and him and the nurse I had were very rude. I know I'm overweight but I've never had a dr. or nursecmake me feel less of a person. I came in with numbness in my hands and feet having no balance the dr. said it was nothing and very rude an inconsiderate. When the nurse came into let me go home they sent me out in a wheel chair but the comment he made was very rude he told me and my father that if I start to fall he's moving out of the way. I will never go back to that hospital as long as he's on shift!!!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlan Christopher Schwartz Md, 1021 Silver Bluff Rd, Aiken, SC
Dr. David Dominguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aiken, SC.