Dr. David K Dong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David K Dong?

the wait time and receptionists

The receptionists always have an attitude always to the point that i feel like they love to argue with every one the wait time is horrible as well

EXCELLENT

DR DONG IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR.... ALWAYS TAKES HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN ALL CONCERNS. HE GOES OVER AND BEYOND!!

Dr. Dong is a great doctor. The only complaint I have is his Moreno Valley office is not very clean and the wait time is very long but he is worth the wait.

He's an excellent doctor always takes his time to explain the diagnosis and listens to what I have to say never rushes

Love Dr. Dong! Always great with my child!

Dr. David Dong is the very first doctor that actually respond to his call 24 hrs. My family appreciates him very much. He gives a great meaning to being a caring Doctor. Thank you..

ignored concerns

Mr. Dong was my daughters pediatrician in 2010. From the time she was 2 weeks old I expressed my concerns about how her body would tense up and a nodule I noticed in her chest. He told me she was fine. As a mother I know something was wrong and everytime I came to him, he was rude and not willing to hear me out. My daughter eventually got nodules all over her body he said was normal and some people just get swollen lymph nodes for no reason. I knew that was not accurate so several times I asked him to give me a referral to a specialist but he kept refusing. One day I was concerned about how her belly was larger than usual and had my husband take her in that day while I went to work. Mr. Dong said he was "very concerned" about my baby and to take her to the ER asap. My daughter was 5months at this time. She was eventually diagnosed with neuroblastoma(childhood cancer) stage 4.The "lymph nodes" were actually tumors.

Best Pediatritian no doubt!!!

I've been taking both my kids to Dr. David Dong since they were born. I have to say he's the best Dr. out there!!!

Dr. David K Dong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.