Dr. David D Dore Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David D Dore?

I had him for about ten years. Had 2 hip replacements, got a staff infection & he also broke my greater trochanter & just threw it in the trash instead of wiring it back on. One of his colleagues got into an argument with him about what he did to me during the surgery as far as the infection and breaking my greater trochanter. Patients Beware!

DO NOT LET HIM OPERATE ON YOUR DOG

THIS DOC IS FULL OF HIMSELF BUT KNOWS NOTHING. CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT PROBLEM HIPS.

Patience Beware - it is all about the money

With an appointment, and a third time visit, I was kept waiting for 2 hours and was told that the doctor was there but yet he was on vacation and was seen by another doctor. Office staff lied and never apologized. Said my insurance BCBS was inactive which was totally false with no apologize given. It was all about the money; pulled my file without discussing this with me and made me wait until I called my insurance company and was assured they will pay and never apologized for lieing or embarassing me. It felt like this was a walkin clinic and yet this was my third visit to the doctor. I do not recommend if this is any reflection of the doctor's business practice.

Happy patient

Dr. Dore is terrific. His minimally invasive techniques are superior. I recommend him highly.

Great Disappointement

This doctor may be good as Surgeon ,but as a "Human beeing" has a lot to learn.He is totally disconnected from the patients,and gives the impression, that all he is interested, is how he can benefit from your pain.A real Doctor, should be a HUMAN first, have Compasion for the people who go to him for medical advice!He was a big disappointment!!!!

Excellent surgeon that's straight foward in caring for his patients. Both hip replacements he performed are functioning fantastic!

Best Minimally Invasive Surgeon

I've had the chance to compare my knee replacement recovery with other friends and Dr. Dore's minimally invasive techniques left me more flexible, in less pain, a better recovery than 5 of my friends who went to other doctors. He is THE BEST.

Dr. David D Dore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maitland, FL.