Dr. David Dorin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Dorin?

WMontiague

I went for my appointment in their office in Mitchellville. The experience was very satisfactory from the ease of making my appointment, to checking at the front desk and having seen by Dr. Dorin. Everyone was quite professional, knowledgeable and friendly and Dr. Dorin was great! I just fell in love with this office.

workmen comp

Like that he take his time to talk with and listen to me the patient. good care, will be using him as my surgeon again. fist surgery went well back in 2007. will use him for my upcoming 2nd surgery

All about the money

Dr. Dorin changed my medical report that first had said I was disabled two he can work and has no problems with his back all for the love of money and keeping his status with the labor department for any one that happens to get him for a indepent medical evaluation he will change his report to benefit your agency worst doctor I have ever came across.

Wonderful doctor very nice and easy to talk to

Horrible Doctor

I went to him for a IME for a disability case. He didn't speak very good english so I had to explain my job to him and he still didn't understand. He hadn't even look at my binder so he had no idea about my case. He was very short and rude. He had me perform basic functions and the exam was disability for a Police career. He left me numerous times to go to other patients. So he spent a total of 30 min to decide my whole career. He kept yelling at me when I couldn't explain things to him.

I had a horrible experience with this doctor. After waiting over an hour, he treated my husbancd in about five minutes. I don't think he knows what good bedside manner is. He stuck what was apparently numbing medicine in my husband's wrist and waited all of 3 sec. before he dug into it with a needle. And after all that pain, he still didn't fix the problem.

excellent professional

I have a nice interaction with the doctor and his staff. I felt I was treated very nice

He is a wonderful doctor. Very committed to his job. Best bedside manner