Dr. David C Dosik Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. David C Dosik?

Go Elsewhere

This doctor should not be allowed to practice. He is condescending, rude, arrogant, has zero bed-side manner and treats patients like a deli counter...next! He will not take time to answer your questions; in fact, he becomes annoyed if you are seemingly eating into his schedule. He speaks to patients in a very matter-of-fact tone but has been proven to be wrong. He will not make time or take time to address your individual condition. Go elsewhere. Dealing with cancer is bad within itself; having a doctor that is more in-tuned to his golfing and bottom line makes it worse!

I would not recommend him to anyone.

I went to see Dr dosik with my father who had been diagnosed with cancer. although my father was not doing the best he had hope. One follow up visit with Dr Dosik after meeting him at Methodist hospital. He went from giving my father hope to telling us without any remorse or care that we should just place him in hospice. My father lost whatever hope he had that day. That same day ( exactly one year ago from today) we had to rush him to the hospital and he never came home. People may rave about dr dosik but he only cares about patients who he thinks are interesting. His bed side manner is horrible and ill remember that experience the rest of my life. I would never recommend him to someone. His secretaries were so much nicer than him.

Dr david c dosik is the best doctor I have ever since my of bout with breast cancer I will recommend him to anyone with the same problem

Consultation

Very precise in explanation of Chemotherapy and side effects of Chemotherapy but manner is cold and does not warm up the patient. Seems a little impatient thru-out consultatuion.

Not there when I really needed him.

Doctor David Dosik diagnosed me with Myelofibrosis in 2003 and took blood test and other test showing enlargement of my spleen, liver, and galdstones over the last several years. When my job changed sites and I was no longer able to go to work because the enlarged spleen was causing severe fecal incontinence when moving too much I was very disappointed that this doctor caused me to lose of my job disability by not answering the phone when I was no longer able to go to work. How can any doctor treat his patients and not be there when they really need him. He told me in his office (sort of threateningly )the last visit not to have disability call him and that all of a sudden my condition was just anemia. Myelofibrosis is not just an anemia. It is a bone marrow disease that affects other organs in the body and the blood count causing weakness and according to other research does amount to fecal incontinance when the spleen gets enlarged from it. Happy to know that I am still surviving this disease that has a life expectancy of 5 years but sorry to say it is not with the help of Doctor David Dosik that put me through a lot of stress during my time of financial need.

Dr. David C Dosik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.