Dr. David G Draughn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David G Draughn?

Highly recommend Dr. Draughn

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Draughn and his staff. When I went for my appointment the receptionist greeted me with a smile. After I filled out my paperwork she told me that some one would be with me shortly. Soon after that the ultrasound girl came and got me for test on my veins. Dr. Draughn went over the results with me and explained the problems I was having with my veins. Once the insurance approved the procedures I needed I was scheduled quickly. After the procedures to treat my veins my legs feel so much better. The pain and swelling has improved greatly in my legs. I have highly recommended Dr. Draughn to many of my friends.

Will come back

Dr. Draughn is a very good doctor and so is Kathryn these two also have a very good sense of humor I am highly satisfied with my visit and will definitely recommend this facility to everyone I know.

Sclerotherapy

I had a great experience at this medical practice. The employees were nice, knowledgeable, and very professional. I would definitely refer my family and friends.

Informed and thorough

Had a consultation followed up by procedure and 6 weeks later follow up. Beverly was an exceptionally knowledgeable and professional care giver. She explained everything. There were no surprises. The office staff was very friendly and unhurried when engaged in conversation.

What a great experience!

I had my procedure(s) done recently. What a great experience! They were all quick and painless! Thanks Dr. Draughn and staff!

Vein Surgery

This Surgery was quick, painless and worked miracles. It eliminated pain that was preventing me from sleeping. Dr. Draughn was considerate and delivers what was promised. I literally was able to go about my normal business the next day.

Treats me like I always thought a doctor should: like i'm his only patient.

Dr. David G Draughn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gastonia, NC.