Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Duba
Dr. David R Duba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Post Falls, ID, with another office in Veradale, WA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Duba is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital and Deaconess Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David R Duba has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. David R Duba has the following 10 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Duba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Fairview University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David R Duba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Post Falls, ID.