Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Dulabon has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. David A Dulabon has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
Dr. David A Dulabon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David A Dulabon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I THINK DR. DUBLAN WAS THE MOST ARROGANT DR. I HAVE EVER MEANT. I HAD A MASS ON MY LEFT KIDNEY FOR FIVE YEARS, HE TOLD ME IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY KIDNEY. I WENT TO ANOTHER PRACTICE AND ENDED UP WITH THEM TAKING MY WHOLE KIDNEY OUT WHICH THE MASS TURNED OUT TO BR CANCEROUS!!!!!!!
Could not have asked for better care.
Dr. Dulabon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. David A Dulabon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsLakeview Urologic Surgeons, 100 Peach St Ste 102, Erie, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Dulabon in this video.
Dr. David A Dulabon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.