Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Dunnington has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David A Dunnington has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David A Dunnington has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David A Dunnington is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr .Dunnington is a great Dr. He spends all the time you need and does not rush you through your appt. He has been my Dr. for many years now, I can talk to him about anything. He listens and he truly cares. Sometimes you may have to wait for your appt. but he is worth the wait. I would recommend him to anybody looking for a great Doc.
Dr. D is the best!! he careing, compassionate and very thourough. He listens. You may have to wait as he tends to run behind but thats because he really listens to you and spend the time he needs to. The world needs more doctors like him. I have worked in the medical field almost 20 years and he rates up there in the top 5 in my book! A great MD and a human being.
Dr. Dunnington may be the only doctor I can remember who did not make me feel I was being rushed through my visit. He encouraged questions, gave me a thorough checkup, and offered a written list of things for me to do when I left. I also had a good experience with his office staff and started receiving feedback from them within 24-48 hours of my visit, as the doctor reviewed the results of my various tests. I'm VERY surprised at some of the not so great reviews. I was referred by a good friend who reported several generations of their family's good experiences. I would recommend him without hesitation.
Dr. Dunnington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. David A Dunnington accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid A Dunnington Md, 16410 Smokey Point Blvd Ste 101, Arlington, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Dunnington in this video.
Dr. David A Dunnington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, WA.