Dr. David C Dyslin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David C Dyslin?

Can not say enough great things about Dr. Dyslin!

Dr. Dyslin performed my VSG in mid-August. I can not say enough great things about the entire experience: his staff, his facilities, his bedside manner, and surgical skills all exceed my expectations. He never makes me feel rushed and always takes time to answer my questions and put me at ease about any worries I may have. I would strongly recommend him!

Hernia surgery

I had double hernia Surgery by Dr. Dyslin 6 weeks ago. I waited to see if everything went accordingly before I did a review. I am pleased to say I give Dr Dyslin an excellent rating on all accounts, and if I need future surgery, he is my first choice.

Hernia Surgery

Dr. Dyslin was amazing! I was referred to him and I found him professional, caring, re-assuring and incredibly talented. He answered all my questions, took the time before and after the surgery to check on me and made sure I was ok. I recovered quickly, Thanks to his expertise and caring way. I will recommend him enthusiastically to anyone that needs surgery! God Bless you Dr. Dyslin!

Dr. Dyslin is amazing. In addition to being an excellent surgeon he is a doctor that really listens. I have never felt rushed by him or his staff. He has helped me address issues that I have dealt with for years. I am so thankful to have been referred to him.

Umbilical Hernia

I had lived with an umbilical hernia for 10 years which had grown to the size of an orange. Dr. David C. Dyslin performed an outpatient arthroscopic surgery and repaired it. He did an excellent job and his office and surgical staffs are great people. I highly recommend Dr. David C. Dyslin.

Dr. Dyslin has a great personality that really compliments his talents as a doctor.

Excellent Surgeon

I couldn't have been more pleased with the surgeon I picked when I chose Dr. Dyslin for my thyroidectomy. He performed the surgery and I never felt any pain from the operation or afterwards. Very pleased with his work. Thank you.

Caring and Understanding

I recently met with Dr. Dyslin as my surgeon for the removal of my gall bladder. I found him to be honest and up front with me, as well as, caring about my pain and how soon we could get me back to feeling good again. The day of my surgery, Dr. Dyslin was so kind and gave me the confidence in him to take care of this situation properly. Dr. Dyslin listens and always has a response to help you understand. I want thank Dr. Dyslin and his staff for being so courteous and caring and will always refer any one to him.

Outstanding

Dr. Dyslin saved my life!!! I had peritonitis that several other doctor missed over a course of 3-4 days and two trips to the ER at Arlington Memorial. Thanks to Dr. Dyslin I am alive to tell the story of his expertise!! Being an RN since 1982 I recognize compotent medical care and he is the greatest. He is a caring doctor that listens!!