Dr. David Abel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Abel?

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Dr. Abel was very throe in discussing all options of treatment and the many avenues of meeting the goal of pregnancy. I arrived at the consultaion with apprehension due to visits with other doctors but after meeting with Docotr Able my husband and I were more then pleased. Doctor Able, listened and was understanding to our questions and concerns. I would recommend him as a doctor!

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Dr. Abel is amazing and he takes good care of you and your baby. He even came to check on me in the hospital after my baby was born to make sure I was okay. He is wonderful and explains things very well. If you have a high risk pregnancy, go to Dr. David Abel. You'll love him!

Posted on October 8th, 2015