Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Campbell has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
A dedicated and accomplished surgeon and general practitioner who devoted over 40 yrs to the community of Crossville. His passing ends an era of a dying breed of 'real doctors' that did everything from delivering babies, removing gallbladders, to treating the common cold. I was blessed to have been a cohort for part of his carreer.
Dr. Campbell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cumberland Medical Center
46 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1967
Dr. David Campbell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions26 Camelia Dr, Crossville, TN
Dr. David Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crossville, TN.