Dr. David Ellison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ellison?

REALLY the BEST doctor ever!

Posted on May 5th, 2012

Some people are just meant to be doctors, someone you can wholeheartedly trust and can put your life in their hands. Dr. David Ellison is one such doctor. I am usually very skeptical of doctors in general, being in the health care field myself, but with Dr. Ellison, from the get go, I was bowled over. His knowledge, bedside manners, nurturing personality, his behavior around my baby who was getting tubes put in her ears, everything was absolutely first class. I wish he was a primary care physician, I would defi choose him as the doctor for my whole family!

Posted on February 26th, 2009

I have suffered with chronic sinusitis for more than 20 years. Dr. Ellison is the last of many ENTs who treated me over this time. His failure to take my problem seriously caused me to continue to suffer for many years until I found an ENT in Palo Alto who finally corrected my problem with sinus surgery. I am well at last! But no thanks to Dr. Ellison, he failed to do any of the diagnostics that the subsequent Dr. did, and he thought it was acceptable for me to suffer sinus infection after sinus infection. He just kept writing a new script for antibiotics and saying that was the best he could do. Well it wasn't. and if he's telling you it's the best he can do, look around. Find another opinion.

Ninus Surgery

Posted on May 11th, 2008

Great doctor and staff. Really made me comfortable and spent time listening. Explained everything in detail and very professional. Highly recommend and could not be anymore pleased.

Posted on September 18th, 2017