The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Fisher
Dr. David Fisher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital, VA Loma Linda Healthcare System (Visn 22) and Desert Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Fisher has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 20
After seeing the reviews posted on Dr Fisher, I had very low expectations. Dr Fisher held up to his reputation and sold me down the river hard. I use a cane when my back is out, otherwise I can't get around,and a back brace. The back is only good for impressing the Ladies and the cane is bad for the back. What? I had all my current MRI with reports which he declined to to read. The Mri discs he was unable to open up the picture larger than a 3 inch picture yet he still managed to debunk 2 Neurosurgeons a Orthopedic Specialists and numerous other Drs whom I ve seen in the past. This guy is a prostitute with a medical degree. If he was the choice of three Drs how bad were the others. Bad news if you are scheduled to see this guy,beware....
After looking at all the reviews, it appears to me that there's an agenda going on here. Dr. Fisher took care of my son's broken arm and the doctor was caring and professional, and spent lots of time with us. His follow up was timely and he was genuinely concerned with helping my son. We need more doctors like Dr. Fisher and his caring staff.
This guy needs to be retired for ruining peoples lives he said that nothing was wrong with my knee and back when the emg report came back it showed I have peroneal motor nerve anxoal neuropathy when I saw a podietrist we found that the nerves on the left leg which is the injured leg was damaged also causing ricdiculopathy to the spine which also has collasped disc run from this doctor he is an attack dog for workmans comp insurance companies he needs to pay for the lives he has destroyed please do not see this quack avoid him at all cost
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
VA Loma Linda Healthcare System (Visn 22)
Loma Linda University Medical Center-East Campus
Robert H. Ballard Rehab Hospital
St. Bernardine Medical Center
43 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. David Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInland Orthopedic Medical Inc, 1850 S Waterman Ave, San Bernardino, CA
Dr. David Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.