Dr. David E Gunther Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David E Gunther?

Walking without Pain

I was suffering a long time with my toes on both feet and was at the point where I could not walk or stand without some pain. Then Dr. Gunther came to my rescue. He gave me my options and spent time explaining what to expect. I have had surgery on both feet and I am so happy. I would dance in the street if I was not so old. But Dr. Gunther with his expertise has given me the ability to walk without pain. There are not enough good or kind words to say about his office staff who were so helpful throughout my surgeries and follow ups. I would recommend Dr. Gunther and his staff to anyone needing help to stay on their feet. They are wonderful.

COPD

Dr. David E Gunther is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.