Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Hammond MD
Dr. David E Hammond has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. David E Hammond has the following 12 expertise
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Hammond - Posted on May 10th, 2019
Dr. Hammond is the best.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Hammond - Posted on March 10th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Hammond - Posted on July 7th, 2017
Dr.Hammond is wonderful.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Hammond - Posted on June 16th, 2017
Great News Dr. Hammond in now in is East Paris Office!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Hammond - Posted on June 14th, 2017
Dr. Hammond is BACK in his East Paris Office! I had a disastrous experience with a Kenmoor location so-called-dermatologist. She prescribed a totally wrong treatment soon corrected by my internist. However, my past experience with Dr. Hammond was and continues to be exceptionally positive in every respect. He is competent, inspires confidence and leaves one feeling reassured.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
44 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. David E Hammond Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. David E Hammond
Dr. Hammond is a dermatologist who is knowledgeable in the latest treatment protocols for skin diseases and conditions. Professional areas of interest include comprehensive acne treatments to minimize scarring, early skin cancer detection and treatments of rosacea, eczema and atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts, molluscum, skin allergies and rashes.
Locations & DirectionsFOREFRONT DERMATOLOGY, 1000 E Paris Ave SE Ste 214, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. David E Hammond is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.