2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David E Harris?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

very disappointed

Dr Harris is a worker's compensation doctor with seemingly no real interest in his patients.

POOR

After a number of visits and physical therapy, Dr. Harris told me he didn't know what was wrong. He admitted something was wrong but couldn't figure it out. He told me that my body would eventually heal itself and could possibly take 6mo-5yrs to do so. ***POOR*** Would not refer to another physican for continued treatment.

Should have his license taken

I had no choice in seeing Dr. Harris but I thought I would still keep an open mind. On 5 different occasions he gave me medication that I had severe side affects to. After looking into those medications I found that he should have never given them to me along with the other medications he prescribed and that mixing these medications could have a severe affect. One of those occasions I was given a morphine patch while still on other muscle relaxers and Valium. I was never told to not take my other meds I was only told I might feel a little loopy. I had horrible hallucinations that I thought were life threatening and even worse I was driving home with my children (all under age of 7) after taking my wife to work and I passed out behind the wheel. Without any memory of it I drove home and left my vehicle. My children were screaming and crying and they could not find me and went to a neighbors to call my wife. When she arrived she found me in our back room past out with burns on my body from our wood burning stove as I laid on it. In my final appointment with him I showed him where my initial injuries were becoming worse . He said he ran out of things to help me and he isn't sure where my pain is exactly is so he released me said I was all better and had no restrictions. I of course went to another Dr and found out that I am 10% whole body disabled. I have degenerative disc disease along with radiculopothy . I will not get better in fact will become worse. I cannot bend, lift, twist. I cannot have function in daily life. Don't put your health in this mans hands. I went through a year of torture

Dr. David E Harris is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Medford, OR.

Dr. David E Harris Is this you?