Have you seen Dr. David E Kim?

Breast Implants by Dr. Kim

I recently had a breast augmentation by Dr. David Kim. Even though I'm only 9 days after surgery I can already tell I'm going to have exactly what I asked for! They are big and full and already have a natural look! Thank you Dr. Kim you are the best!

Dr. Kim is the best!

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. David Kim and it's only been a month and I can't believe how great they look already . Dr. Kim gave me the exact look I asked for. If anyone is considering getting their breasts done look no further because Dr. Kim is the best their is!

Interview

He seems to be interested in performing his talent on skinny girls with little problems...... He asked me to mail him my pictures and all he said is I need a tummy tuck. Nothing else. He has not responded to me. I think he has a lot of patients and cares less if he misses on one.... So disappointed

My third breast aug, third times a charm

Went for an exchange of implants and revision due to a crappy job from another surgeon. It took 3 surgeries with dr. Kim to finally get perfect boobs. I have 800 ccs and the larger you go, the more problems occur. They were slightly off and needed a small adjustment. Now they are perfect and I am happy. It was costly, stressful and involved me traveling from New Jersey all 3 times but I think he is worth it.

I would recommend going to a MD that has more experience with rhinoplasty, not someone who fixes boobs everyday. I look at my nose everyday and want to cry and avoid taking photos at all cost.

Bad Best Augmentations

I had 2 breast augmentations with Dr. Kim along with liposuction. Most BAs were uneven and with bad scars (I still have an awful scar on one side). The lipo of my legs went fine but my stomach was left bumpy and uneven. His office has attacked a reviews on another sites and even told patients they were made-up. Let me tell you - they are not. The women who contacted me got my whole, long story. He will never admit he messed up. He even blamed me for not getting scar patches when I specifically asked him about this on the 2nd one and he said not to. I wanted to hit him after he said that. He's not mean but he's just emotionally vacant. I think it's all about money to him. For my first surgery I told them I needed to drink water or they'd never get a vein. They said I couldn't. I came in weak and white as a ghost from dehydration and was tortured for a solid hour as they tried in vain to get a vein in me (no pun intended). They finally gave me two mini waters to drink, and got an IV in me (apparently the risk of the water didn't matter if the doctors would be inconvenienced or out money). The entire time not a hello, not a friendly word as he stood nearby (and gave a girl in his office some botox and looked at his watch). The only thing he said to me in that hour was how much more he'd charge me to redo a scar. It told me all I needed to know - but by then it was too late. The 2nd time was to try and fix the first and I knew I'd pay a ton more to go to someone else - but as they say first shame on them, and then shame on you.

Dr. (David) Kim is by far the best plastic surgeon in Los Angeles for breast augmentations! I had my first augmentation years ago through another doctor (friend of a friend) and was never happy with the results. This past summer I searched and searched online to find "the best". Dr. Kim took the time to talk with me about exactly what I wanted. I wanted to go bigger and yet more natural and "swoopy" looking. I wanted to look like a video game or comic book character without looking like I had "anti gravity boobs". When it came down to operation day I brought in a photo for reference. I am now one month post op and my results already look exactly like I wanted in the photo! I don't know how he did it. (Perhaps he is a wizard?). Do not go the budget route when it comes to cosmetic surgery! In regards to your end results you truly do get what you pay for. I can not sing the praises of Dr. Kim's work enough!

Dr Kim is truly the best plastic surgeon in the business. His work is second to none. I recently had a reconstruction from a botched job from another doctor. I used to have this huge gap in between my breasts. The doctor that did my surgery said it could not be made better but Dr. Kim fixed me perfectly . Now I have the cleavage that I have always dreamed of having. Thanks Dr. Kim!

Not a fan of this doctor

Dr. Kim is good and qualified but he is not nice. He will take your money, do surgery and then will not provide you with care afterwards. If you address concerns of problems after surgery he will not treat you nice and he will deny all issues and tell you everything is ok. If you need to redo surgery he makes you pay for it even thou it was not your fault.

great experience

Everything was nice from my first office visit. All the staff have been so helpful with all my questions. My experience was nice. I have recomended Dr. Kim to my family and friends. I would do it all over again. If I have surgery again it will be here with Dr. Kim!

I found Dr. Kim on Google. I was just searching for a website for info about the surgeyr. Dr. Kim was the first on the search and I watched a video he had on the site, saw him, saw the woman's experience and I was convinced I wanted it done and by Dr. Kim. He treated me so respectfully and so nice. I was completely comortable on the day of surgery and SO happy when I woke up. I love how it's been 9 months and I'm still treated with the same care I received on the first appointment. I can't thank you enough.

Incredibly skilled doctor

I recently had a (primary) rhinoplasty and another procedure done by Dr. Kim and they both turned out beautifully! I was nervous about the procedures but the results were exactly as how he described they would be. I'm amazed at how good my nose looks and how it perfectly balances out my other features. No revision will ever be needed! Dr. Kim does amazing work and I would strongly recmmend him to anyone!

Dr. David E Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.