Dr. David H Lee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David H Lee?

Dr Lee inherited me as a it when my primary of 20 years left and I was assigned to his partner who discharged me from her practice. By default dr Lee had to see me that was 5 years ago. He is awesome my health has improved by 1000%. He is a good listener and together my life is better because if his professionalism . I am sorry he has left the UCD health system but I am going to stay with him because a good primary care doctor us what really counts

Best doctor for my parents so far. His caring and respectful.

Very Happy with Dr. Lee

I came to UC Davis from Kaiser about a year ago. I have seen Dr. Lee several times since, for more than one issue and regular checkups. He has done an excellent job, listening carefully, and advising and treating appropriately. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

he fit in with this clinic. he is an awful unkind unfair doctor . the people in this clinic have no ethics and don;t care how sick you are. they are there to made sure you feel worse and be unkind and cruel. one even went so far as to giving out my personal information to her family and spreading my medical information around the neighborhood. i reported it and uc davis didn;t care.medical care from dr lee is junk.

is this a joke

i think he plays doctor, he has no idea what he is doing and has no desire to learn any more than he knows. there are a few good docs at ucd. dr lee however isn;t one of them.