Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Lin
Dr. David E Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cortlandt Manor, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Hudson Valley Hospital Center, Putnam Hospital Center and Northern Westchester Hospital. Dr. Lin has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David E Lin has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David E Lin has the following 13 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Diseases
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 5 of 18
Polyps found during recent routine colonoscopy, have them every 5 years due to family history and cancer death. Always received communication after all other procedures over the years to let me know that all was fine. For recent procedure, first time polyps were found, never received communication about benign or malignant so I called them. Medical assistant was rude and cut me off many times during conversation, "we don't call, that's your responsibility to call us." I tried to explain that my sister died of cancer because her doctor didn't call her so I am very specific about communication. "It's not my fault, that's not my job, goodbye." Dr. Lin is excellent, but he needs to speak with his medical assistant.
I was kept waiting for about 45 minutes because he was taking care of another patient however when I was with him I had his total attention and concern and felt like he was willing to listen to anything I needed to say, he also followed up and kept track of me as I went through the testing process both in his office and through referrals to other specialists.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Lin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1994
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. David E Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCortlandt Manor Medical Group, 1985 Crompond Rd Ste E, Cortlandt Manor, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David E Lin in this video.
Dr. David E Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.