Dr. David E Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David E Lin?

Polyps found during recent routine colonoscopy, have them every 5 years due to family history and cancer death. Always received communication after all other procedures over the years to let me know that all was fine. For recent procedure, first time polyps were found, never received communication about benign or malignant so I called them. Medical assistant was rude and cut me off many times during conversation, "we don't call, that's your responsibility to call us." I tried to explain that my sister died of cancer because her doctor didn't call her so I am very specific about communication. "It's not my fault, that's not my job, goodbye." Dr. Lin is excellent, but he needs to speak with his medical assistant.

The Best

Excellent care. Couldn't ask for better.

MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE.

LOVED THE ENTIRE STAFF!!! GREAT JOB ALL.

Good Guy Award

I was kept waiting for about 45 minutes because he was taking care of another patient however when I was with him I had his total attention and concern and felt like he was willing to listen to anything I needed to say, he also followed up and kept track of me as I went through the testing process both in his office and through referrals to other specialists.