Dr. David Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Martin?

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on November 13th, 2011

This kind, caring, gentle man removed a cancer from my lung and I am now cancer-free! His cheerful bedside manner helped me through a painful recovery and I can never thank him enough!!! I would never go to anyone else for this type of surgery.

He saved my mothers life!

Posted on October 15th, 2009

I only have the highest regard for this Dr. He operated on my mom a few years back. He saved her life. A soft spoken and gentle man who listens to his patients. After meeting with this Dr. before my mother went into surgery we felt 100% confident in him. Very skilled. If anything ever happend to ANYONE in my family when it comes to their heart, this is the ONLY Dr. in the world I would seek out.

Posted on August 30th, 2014