Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Pawlowski
Dr. David E Pawlowski, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Berkley, MI, with another office in Royal Oak, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pawlowski is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Pawlowski has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David E Pawlowski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David E Pawlowski has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 34
I've been seeing Dr. PAWLOWSKI for about 20 years now & he has always amazed me ! He is so knowledgeable about EVERYTHING ! I see 9 different specialists & he does a wonderful job of keeping them all coordinated & making sure that one doctors treatment or medications don't interfere with any others . I love that if I call to make an appt. Cuz I'm sick , I can almost always get RIGHT IN to be seen . Since he has moved to his new office on 12 mile , I do tend to have to wait longer than before , but I don't mind Cuz he DOES spend time with me & answers all of my questions . I did NOT like his receptionist AT ALL ! She was VERY unprofessional & acted like she hated being there & we were BOTHERING her !! But again , since he moved to 12 mile , she is no longer with him , yayyyy !!
I have been going heterogeneous for 30 years. Great doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pawlowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. David E Pawlowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David E Pawlowski in this video.
Dr. David E Pawlowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkley, MI.