Dr. David E Pawlowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David E Pawlowski?

I've been seeing Dr. PAWLOWSKI for about 20 years now & he has always amazed me ! He is so knowledgeable about EVERYTHING ! I see 9 different specialists & he does a wonderful job of keeping them all coordinated & making sure that one doctors treatment or medications don't interfere with any others . I love that if I call to make an appt. Cuz I'm sick , I can almost always get RIGHT IN to be seen . Since he has moved to his new office on 12 mile , I do tend to have to wait longer than before , but I don't mind Cuz he DOES spend time with me & answers all of my questions . I did NOT like his receptionist AT ALL ! She was VERY unprofessional & acted like she hated being there & we were BOTHERING her !! But again , since he moved to 12 mile , she is no longer with him , yayyyy !!

A gem!

Dr P has been our general practitioner for about 30 years. He is one of the best!

I have been going heterogeneous for 30 years. Great doctor.

Our Family Physician for Two Decades

I have been seeing Dr. Pawlowski for 19 years. I trust him and would not go anywhere else. He has taken care of all my children since their birth. My husband and sister are also his patients.

Real Estate Investor

At 67 yrs. old, Dr. Pawlowski is by far the best physician that I have had the fortune to engage. Through and exceptional diagnosis for my challenging health issues.

Dr. Pawlowski is great in dealing with my many pain and allergy/asthma issues.

He is polite, professional and very caring. He listens to me. He follows up with telephone calls when I need to hear from him or he believes he needs to tell me of a test result. I have so many issues and he has been patient and knoowledgeable with all of the many medical issues I have had. I am on many medications for many issues and he often works with me to make sure that I stay healthy and also does tests to make sure that I am not having any medications affect my organs for the long run. At this time I'm trying to get off some of my medications and it has been difficult due to my many allergies, to try and go to other medications to get off the narcotic pain meds, to try to find alternate medications to deal with the problems I have to continue to treat. He is also there when I have extreme allergic reactions and need to change meds or get some medications called in after hours or on the weekends. He always calls in a fairly quick manner and listens to my problem and then calls in what I need to solve the problem. If I have an idea of what I need and he has another idea we talk about it and he does listen to me. I think he has always been a great all around doctor for me.

Hit or Miss

I've been to this doctor a number of times. It first he seemed like a good doc, but the more I saw him the less impressed I was. Here's the scoop-Pros- Seems like he knows his stuff, but I normally only saw him for prescription writing and routine stuff, nothing too challenging.Cons- Always late, seems rushed at times. Doesn't spend a penny on his office environment. Some staff, esp the receptionist were unprofessional. Getting him to follow-up on things was like pulling teeth.

Open

He is open to discussing problems and addressing concerns. He is competent and well-versed in medical research and cutting edges. He is open to complementary therapies, and not one to just write a prescription for everything. I wish his wait times were better, but he is a rare breed among GP doctors nowadays.

I have found Dr. Pawlowski to be very professional, but yet with a droll sense of humor. Although there may be a wait to be seen, once you are seen he is quite efficient.

I did have to a bit of a wait, as he was running a little behind. But after being seen,having my examination,and testing, all of my of questions and concerns were answered. He was very thorough and called with my test results, and answered any further questions at that time. His staff was very professional and friendly.