Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David E Roberts has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David E Roberts has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. David E Roberts has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 5
I really love the fact I was not just another patient to him he actually sat with us heard everything did a thorough exam and went over everything started ordering test that needed to be done and started new meds. a week later my blood pressure is finally after years with no progress at normal readings my energy level is coming back and I feel like me again still a lot more test to go but as two weeks in with Dr. Roberts I'm finally on road to better heath. I recommend him to anyone who's not getting the answers they need . or just needs a caring doctor. He's great and my life savor.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Ohio State University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid E Roberts Md, 5584 S State Route 72, Sabina, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David E Roberts, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Sabina, OH, in this video.
Dr. David E Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sabina, OH.