Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David E Schneider has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I had my FIRST appointment with him the day the tornado hit I-35. He invited me into the office only to literally shove my husband and I back out the door telling us to head North to Austin to "out run" the tornado. We ended up in a local Elementary School instead where they gladly welcomed us in out of the storm even though we do not have children in the school. I got a message on my phone they would contact me to reschedule - never happened and it has been a month. But that is OK because I would NEVER go back there and I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a compassionate and caring doctor.
Dr. S sent me for many unnecessary costly tests and to specialists. I felt fine. He came up with diagnosis' that proved to be inaccurate. It is like he was just going to keep testing me until one of his guesses proved right. None of his guesses ever proved right. He could talk your ear off. Talks much more than listens.Then, all of a sudden he was gone. All staff at the Minnetonka North Memorial clinic refused to answer why he is gone or where he went. Where is he now????????
36 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. David E Schneider accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthpartners Apple Valley Medical Clinic, 15290 Pennock Ln, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. David E Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.