Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Wilson
Dr. David Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital, St Lukes Northland Hospital and St Lukes Northland Hospital. Dr. Wilson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 15
I have gone to Dr. Wilson since I was 5 and am now 25. I have had many health issues in the past couple of years and he always is quick to listen, understanding, and you can tell he wants to help you, not just give you a quick fix. He's fantastic at follow-up and is very personable. You can't go wrong with Dr. Wilson.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Kansas City Hospital
St Lukes Northland Hospital
St Lukes Northland Hospital
Saint Luke's North Hospital – Barry Road
Saint Lukes Northland Hospital Barry Road Campus
44 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9411 N Oak Trfy, Kansas City, MO
Dr. David Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.