Dr. David Woodruff Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Woodruff Jr?

Thankful for a highly dedicated cardiologist

Posted on August 18th, 2016

I still thank this man for his dedication and expertise every day. If it weren't for him I would not be watching my son 13 years later when I was left by seal OBGYNS after giving birth who just did nit realize the state I was in. As they decided to do an EKG right before a procedue his technician excused herdelf and within a blink of an eye he was in, series if wuestion, a personl dash to pharmacy and return to explain what he was about to do, why and he did it. He then personally wheeled my out if my room in my bed to transfer me to his floor. There he kept vigilant watch and cared for me until almost 2 weeks later he was ready to send me home. He cared for me for the next few years until insurance prohibited my use of him due to some mergers. To this day, having been only at the time and having never been a day at a hospital I came to realize how essential his dedication was. He is 100% about your health and will move mountains no one else will. He is a true patient advocate, he is clear, listens and is upfront about his expecrations about your recovery. I thank him and appreciate the wonderful years he has given to me for my family.

Posted on May 24th, 2011