Dr. David V Eakin II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David V Eakin II?

I think Dr. Eakin does a great job finding the right medications to fit the person's illness. Does a good job encouraging the patient & makes suggestions for further help with a therapist.Only drawback is sometimes difficult getting in contact with him.

Excellent Physician

I think Dr Eakin is an excellent physician. He is kind, caring and knowledgable about my illness. He is also very patient with me when I am very sick. Overall I would recommend him to a friend who is sick and needs a doctor.

Hello????

My phone call is never answered when I call the number listed - and I have left many messages with no return call - what kind of doctor/professional practice is this that never returns calls????

Dr. David V Eakin II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.