Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David R Easterling has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I rencently see Dr easterling and he prjudges people and thinks his real mature. He assumes automaticly that people r there for narcotics when that is totally false he treats his patients like total crap. Everybody i have talked to says he is the worst doctor in Shreveport and he does not have manners and hides behind security.. He will not make it far at Willis knighton treating patients like there drug atticts when he does not know for sure whats really going on with the patient. People like Dr Easterling are miserable people and he is the worst doctor anybody can see. I am not the only one who feels this way just look at his ratings... I think he is not going much further the way he treats people and hes definetly not better than anyone and thats for sure. If you get him walk out. The sad part is when he tells people that they can pass a drug test better than him he is a person that looks at people and prejudges and threatens people... Hello
23 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1995
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. David R Easterling accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWillis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health, 2510 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, LA
Dr. David R Easterling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.