Dr. David Edelstein Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Edelstein?

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Highly recommend! Truly cares about his patients

He made my hands worse and tried to charge me 700 dollars for it

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I went to Dr. Edlestein with pains and muscle tightness in my hands. He couldn't figure out what was wrong with me so he just gave me some hand braces and told me to wear them when I went to bed. Before giving me the braces, one of the employees went to check if my insurance would cover them. I waited quite a while and when he returned I was told everything was fine and received the braces. Afterwards, I was billed $700 dollars for them by my insurance and then by Dr. Edlestein's office, even though they made me wait all that time and told me it would be covered. We've been back and forth with the office and the insurance for at least two months now and no progress has been made but I refuse to pay so much for something I could get for $20 online. AND IT GETS WORSE. My hand pains had been changing and had started to become extra tight on the back of my hand. It was becoming even harder to write for longer than a minute. Recently I stopped using the braces altogether and the tightness at the top of my hand went away completely. To sum it up, Edlestein saw me twice, charged me 700 dollars for braces that made my hands WORSE and then told me there was nothing more he could do. I would not recommend this doctor.

Posted on September 1st, 2013

I have had two very positive experiences with Dr Edelstein over the past two years. I was suffering with pain & discomfort in my hands & fingers. Dr Edelstein diagnosed & explained to me the condition that I had & what my options were. Dr Edelstein performed trigger finger release surgery on both of my hands with excellent results. After both surgeries I was able to return to my work, as a dental assistant in a relatively short time. Most of all..no more pain & discomfort! Dr Edelstein was always very pleasant & responsive & made me feel completely confident in his care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017