Dr. David A Edmonson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Edmonson?

idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis

Great Dr. he was able diagnose me when others couldn't.

Dr. Edmonson and the staff are all friendly, helpful professionals.

Compassionate Surgeon

Dr. Edmonson is a surgeon I would highly recommend to anyone faced with a breast cancer diagnosis. When Dr. Edmonson told me I had breast cancer, I was not just another patient. I was a person to him facing a life threatening experience. He was very honest, compassionate, and humorous at times and when appropriate. I feel as though he cared about my family too since I went to each appointment with my husband and my sister. It was very important to him that when I was done with surgery I would remain whole and both breasts would be very similar if not identical. He definitely made good on that promise.

Great doctor, highly recommended

Incredibly smart, very kind, speaks in a way that you can understand but without condescension. Hospital staff - nurses, techs, etc.. - have only good things to say about Dr. Edmonson, and to me that says something. He made what was a very scary situation a little less so, and I will always be grateful to him.

Highly Recommended

During the worst, most stressful time of my life, I felt (and still feel) as if I am in very good, capable, caring, hands. So lucky to have found Dr. Edmonson.

Saint Edmonson

I can't say enough about Dr. Edmonson. In Jan 09 I was diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer (8cm tumor). He was direct, very serious and was unbelievably caring. He truly saved my life.

Dr. David A Edmonson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.