Dr. David A Eichenbaum Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David A Eichenbaum?

Great Office and staff. I would recommend MD

A grateful Patient

I have seen Dr. Eichenbaum twice for retinal tears. He performed laser surgery and he fully explained treatment options. He answered all of my questions, and was very reassuring that he was able to correct the problems I experienced. The unusual circumstances of the tears were 1st - in May, 2009 - my husband and I were on vacation in Sarasota when I experienced the R. eye symptoms, which gradually became worse over a few hours.- he offered to drive from Clearwater to meet us as his office, @ 5:00 pm, which is amazing. He immediately provided an in-depth eye exam and provided laser surgery. The L. eye occurred a year later, and it was a Holiday. We called his office, and he was at a cook-out about 30 min. away. He offered to drive his family home, and met us at his St. Petersburg office - and again, took care of the problem immediately. He was as gracious and kind as always, and even though I felt very guilty to disturb his special time with family and friends, he reassured me it was his responsibility to his patients to be here for us at all times. He is a competent, unique, outstanding doctor and I have recommended him to anyone that may need retinal expertise. I am so grateful to the entire staff at the St. Petersburg office . The front desk is always responsive in making appointments and obviously care about patients. All Medical assistants are professional, polite, and truly make patients comfortable with the process.

Great Detached Retina Surgery

Dr. E was just an angel fixing my eyesight. I never thought I would see again out of my right eye but now I can. Bless his heart!

My Diabetes

Dr. Eichenbaum is an expert in his field. He was kind and compassionate and has taken time to discuss my diabetes in my eyes with me and my family. I look forward to seeing him for years to come.