Dr. David W Eisele Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David W Eisele?

I had a very bad experience with David Eisele. I met him for facial tumors surgery. This was a very critical period of my life. Nonetheless, instead of developing confidence within me, he baslesly thrashed my hopes . On the paper he is a accomplished surgeon, no one can deny that. He is the head of head and neck surgery at johns Hopkins University which is one of the most prestigious division in the field. But, big title means nothing. Good surgeon is the one who is aware of his capabilities and is the one who his procedure by itself wouldn't put his patient under the risk of bad consequences. I am not a surgeon but I am educated enough to understand his comments on my surgery didn't make any sense. I felt, his plan for my facial tumor removal was very aggressive. Why would u ever put your patient under the risk of cancer while you could take minimal invasive approach to deal with benign tumor. There is no reasonable explanation for that. That motivated me to seek for second opinion and third opinion and I am happy with my decision.