Dr. David F Elijah Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David F Elijah?

Dr. Elijah was wonderful. Spent quite a bit of time getting my extensive history and discussing my options. I felt that this was the first time my diagnosis was correct after my endoscopy. He was polite and professional as was his nurse. My past GE missed the diagnosis several times. His follow up was easy.

Horrible Experience

I went to see him because my doctor sent me over and felt like this was a horrible experience. He was rude and in a hurry. Never once sat down to talk to us. He never even touched me to examine me!!! He said I needed a colonoscopy. It turns out I now owe 5000 dollars for the procedure!!!!! After a lot of arguing his office told me that he has a special arrangement with the hospital and this is why the bill was so much. My insurance says that the same procedure elsewhere should have been free as a screening. Now I am stuck with a 5000 bill!!!!