Dr. David Engstrom Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Engstrom?

Appointment staff

Posted on March 16th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Engstrom for the last 4 or 5 years I have referred my sister brother in law sister in law and several friends to him they are all also very happy with him. The problem is when you call the office they answer CAN YOU PLEASE HOLD then put you on hold with out waiting for an answer then after about 10 min of waiting someone comes on says have you been helped you tell them no was put on hold right away guess what they say oh so sorry just one moment. BANG PUT ON HOLD AGAIN. The other day I called as I had an ultra sound and they never called me back with the results I was put on hold for 25 mins before I could even tell them why I had called. And they didn't have the report. so I called today wow only on hold for about 5 min. and the results were in and I need to make an appointment with the Dr. so I said well then make me an appointment. I just feel they are not very efficient

Posted on March 16th, 2017

I am very happy with Dr Engstrom. But when calling to make an appointment they answer put you on hold for up to 20 mins everytime doesn't matter what time of day you call

Posted on February 18th, 2017

Dr. Engstrom DO, has been our primary care physician for four years. Each time my husband, daughter, or myself call and make an appointment for him. We arrive and it's always a different Dr. I've already told the girls up front we don't appreciate the way we are being treated. This is not okay with us! If Dr. Engstrom is to busy and doesn't want to take our medical insurance, he should be up front, and just let us know. We are looking for another primary care physician and will be leaving this practice. Phil and Linda De Groot February 17, 2017

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Pinnacle Family Medicine is my healthcare provider for life. I had been sick for many years, who kept telling me I was menopausal. Came to see Dr Engstrom and after testing and a biopsy, I finally got an answer. thyroid cancer. Dr Engstrom and the entire staff at Pinnacle Family Medicine are compassionate, supportive and very knowledgeable. Dr Engstrom treats the whole person, not just the symptom. I am a very observant person, I have yet to see patients in the waiting room carrying a bag full of medications! Lastly, if you are looking for a great healthcare provider, do not believe everything you read online. I am a Pinnacle Family Medicine patient for life.

Posted on October 16th, 2015

An incredible group of loving people! Dr. Engstrom spends time to get me to deal with my whole health.

Excellent Caring Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2014

Dr. Engstrom is a fantastic doctor. Sometimes the wait times are a little long but he is worth the wait.

Posted on April 25th, 2014

Extremely poor service. Called 3 separate times and left 3 separate messages asking if new patients were being accepted and to schedule a preventative care physical/exam. Not once has a call been returned. Is there a rating less than 1 star?

A good, caring, smart doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2011

I was referred to him by my best friend after having a miserable experience with a previous family doctor. Engstrom takes the time to know his patients and he asks the important questions. I trust him and am completely confident in his abilities.

Posted on May 26th, 2017