Dr. David T Ennis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David T Ennis?

You cannot get better care anywhere! The office has a very friendly atmosphere. Extremely courteous receptionists, warm compassionate nurses and professional informative caring physician!

Top Docotr and staff

I am a relatively new patient and I had a visit earlier this week with Dr. Ennis. The front office staff is so friendly and courteous. The nurses are very professional and compassionate and Dr. Ennis always takes such an interest in my health and well being. I del like he's known me for years! No wonder he's been awarded Top Doctor of Westchester so many times!

VERY CARING

I saw another doctor(?) for years before I realized what a jerk he was. My husband recommended Dr. Ennis and it is the best change I have made. He is compassionate and caring and takes his time. He also corrected my meds and I am feeling so much better than I have in a long time. Thanks Dr. Ennis you are a blessing. Your staff is also wonderful.

The BEST!

This physician runs his practice better than any other office I have been to. The receptionists, nurses and the doctor himself couldn't be more accommodating, professional, and caring.

One of the best physicians I have ever visited. Dr. Ennis is caring and takes time to explain everything. I never feel rushed. The office staff is accomodating and helpful.This physican is the top internist in the area.