Dr. David A Erickson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David A Erickson?

Dr. Erickson has been the doctor for all 3 of my children since birth. He is a great doctor and has a great bedside manner. The kids love him and all of his nurses. My last child was 3 1/2 weeks early and he has done extremely well with Dr. Erickson as his doctor. I have been very worried, but Dr. Erickson always calms me down and tells me what a great job I am doing taking care of my children. This is definitely something that I need to hear once in awhile. He is amazing and I will always trust him as the doctor for my children.

Type 2 Diabetes