Have you seen Dr. David C Ervin?

Dr. Ervin is very knowledgeable in his field. He is easy to talk too and he listens. He did a bilateral knee replacement on my knees and did an amazing job. He answered all my questions and I felt very comfortable having the surgery.

Always on time...always has time for me. Always kind and caring! Listens to me. I have been going there for 7 years! Going to him was the best decision I have ever made! 4 out of 4 from ME!

patient

I had a great experience with Dr Ervin from the first office visit through my knee replacement 5 months ago today. My surgery went exceptionally well with no complications. Since my surgery, I have recovered very nicely and fast as most of my friends have remarked, "Wow you are doing so well unlike many I have known". I attribute that to my overall health, my activity level (which is very high since I have been so active at my gym for most of my life), motivation to get better, and of course Dr Ervin. After all, he did the surgery and did a superb job. Or I wouldn't be doing so well!!!! I had very little pain through recovery and my ROM is where it should be. I work out at the gym almost every day doing some things I haven't done in a long time and I know it is helping me still recover since it takes close to a year to fully recover. I would recommend Dr Ervin to anyone. My husband was very much impressed as well. I tell my story to everyone who asks about my knee replacement. Hats off to Toledo Orhopaedic Surgeons, and Dr Ervin.

Dr. David C Ervin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Toledo, OH.

Dr. David C Ervin Is this you?