Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Eschenbach has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David A Eschenbach has the following 28 expertise
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Puerperal Infection
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Chlamydia Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Birth Control
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Puerperal Disorders
- Yeast Infection (Vulvovaginal Candidasis)
- Vaginal Diseases
- Child Birth
- Vulvar Diseases
- Gynecologic disorders
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Salpingitis)
- Pelvic Exam
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Bacteroides Infections
Dr. David A Eschenbach has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David A Eschenbach is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
My condition is complex and therefore finding the right treatment has been complex. I am experiencing an improvement to my quality of life since I began my appointments with him. Dr. Eschenbach has offered many treatments and says for me to not give up and they will find the right one. Other doctors I have seen have sort of given up on me. I know that he is the top of his field which is quite impressive, however, I appreciate how personable he is and find that equally valuable!
I must admit that it has been 20 years since Dr. Eschenbach treated me at the University of Washington. Actually, to be honest, Dr. Eschenbach saved my life. He is not just a physician; he is a compassionate healer who cares for his patients. As a physician myself, his clinical skills are outstanding and he truly listens to what you are saying. Anyone who has this gentleman for a physician is in great hands. I never had to wait for Dr. Eschenbach as he saw me for the first time in an emergent basis. However, I can tell you, I would be willing to wait for he for as long as it takes as he is truly worth the wait.
Dr. E is GREAT! He was able to find and diagnose my issue that three previous practitioners had not been able to figure out. I had to rate him "Poor" for "Waiting time during a visit" because we waited for over an hour after our appointment time before we finally got to see him. But, it wasn't his fault. He got caught in surgery in the morning, and he was late getting into the office. The nurse said this was the first time in 18 months she'd seen him that far behind.
I was having some very complicated vaginal issues and was referred to Dr. Eschenbach. He has been amazing in my diagnosis and treatment. While it is difficult to get an appointment and the wait time is long, I would strongly recommend seeing him. He is usually behind in his appointment times because he actually spends time with his patients instead of rushing in and out of rooms.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
50 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Washington Medical Center, 1959 NE Pacific St, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Eschenbach in this video.
Dr. David A Eschenbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.