The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David J Esposito
Dr. David J Esposito, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, CT, with another office in West Haven, CT. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Esposito is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Milford Hospital. Dr. Esposito has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David J Esposito has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. David J Esposito is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 8
had appt. over a month ago and still have no received a call back with tests results. I called after 3wks and could only locate one test result in chart and would have to ask someone and get back to me.. well its now totaling about 2mths since my initial visit.. I also had an issue with aftercare doctor advised and Therapy center would call to set up consult. Well that hasn't happened yet, and why would I schedule anything when I still am waiting on tests results. seems to me there are 2 issues.. to many patients being seen to be able to give that specialized care we all hope to get. Or the one I am leaning towards, they just don't care.. The front office staff could care less who you are and why you are there and if they forgot to shut the window while they are gossiping about a patient who just walked in and another who just left. would never go back and already told my primary to not refer his patients to this doctor. He left room and said he would be back once tests were done to o over after care options depending on results. well Dr. E never returned and the assistant said I was done and someone would contact me, which brings me back to the beginning of this message..Glad I didn't hold my breath..Thanks for nothing.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Esposito is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. David J Esposito accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David J Esposito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, CT.