Dr. David M Euhus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Euhus?

The best doctor I have ever met. I was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer last year. After seeing six doctors and getting conflicting opinions I felt very confused and hopeless and I went to see Dr. Euhus for another opinion. During my first visit he provided me with an in-depth evaluation and analysis of my condition, answered my questions thoroughly and made me feel at ease by offering a detailed treatment plan. I was so impressed with him that I decided right then I didn’t need to interview anymore doctors and he was going to be my surgeon. He is very knowledgeable in his field, has excellent bed side manners, and is very caring. He is also very good at returning calls and patiently answering questions. He has done an excellent job with my bilateral mastectomy. I highly recommend him to any breast cancer patient.

Great surgeon

Best doctor and surgeon. He is no longer at UTSW but at John Hopkins in Baltimore, Md. I trust his knowledge, expertise and overall guidance through bilateral mastectomy. I went to John Hopkins to have breast surgery. After returning to Dallas, he set up a team of doctors for continual care. I will never forget his caring treatment. If you are having breast surgeon, and want the best doctor contact Dr. Euhus . He is noted for trying to save your breast if possible.

Wants to save your life

Said he would support my decision even if I decided against surgery. HE is caring, knowledgeable and wants to save every life. I could not be in better hands.

bad experience

Very technically proficient and knowledgeable about breast cancer and genetics. But...very business-like and to the point. If you are looking for a kind and caring surgeon, then look elsewhere.

Excellent doctor.