Dr. David Brown Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Brown?

failed to supervise staff

Posted on August 20th, 2011

I was treated in a dangerous and demeaning manner by nursing staff in the MGH emergency department. I communicated this to both interns and finally left after no one addressed my concerns over dangerous medication administration, failure to assure my safety (withholding the call bell, failure to respond to calls for help, failure to assist me to the bathroom and failure of multiple staff to attend to my distress having an allergic reaction to medication) and failure to treat me adequately for nausea and pain. As the attending, I only saw Dr. Brown once for a very brief physical exam with no follow-up as to the diagnosis or plan. I tried to contact him later and MGH refused to return every phone call to multiple department heads and patient safety officers.

COPD