Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Cole
Dr. David Cole, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bountiful, UT, with another office in West Valley City, UT. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Cole is affiliated with Lakeview Hospital, Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Cole has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Agree with most comments on here about his arrogance and argumentative behavior with staff. To be honest he looked high and as one of the reviews stated he definitely was more impressed by flirting with the nurse in the room and she with him. Will never forget her name since she was just as rude as he was, Michele was her name. Just awful experience did not know you could write these reviews and wished I would have written it sooner. Was in ER with my Dad and we have top notch insurance and we can pay for all services, just got stuck going to this West Valley Hospital as it was the closest to ER care. Never again.
Working in the medical field myself, makes me even more appreciative of what a wonderful Dr. he is.He was very patient and professioal. He spend alot of time explaining my condition and what to expect.I hate hospitals , but Dr. Cole made my experience as pleasant as a emergency room visit could possibly be!Thank you!
Dr. Cole is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pioneer Valley Hospital
Jordan Valley Hospital
Pioneer Valley Hospital
Jordan Valley Medical Center
21 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1992
Dr. David Cole accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Cole in this video.
Dr. David Cole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bountiful, UT.