Dr. David Colvard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Colvard?

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Like the other reviewers mention this guy is odd. He cannot make eye contact. He will bill you for every dime he can get. If you are talking about something and your appintment goes over, You think he is just wrapping up. Nope he will send you a bill. Avoid this guy,

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Dr. Colvard was excellent in every way. I couldn't ask for anything more. The situation that we are dealing with is sensitive and potential severe. Dr. Colvard continues to handle us with great care .

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Dr. Colvard is no nonsense. He does not have a warm, friendly bedside manner. If this is what you want or need, look elsewhere. He seldom makes eye contact; some patients may find this unsettling. He does not hide his Christian beliefs and may recommend Bible verses or pray with/for you.

Posted on August 30th, 2010

I saw Dr. Colvard multiple times over a period of approximately 3 years. I felt like we always covered the issues which were bothering me and explored several avenues of change as well as cause. I didn't feel like there were any subjects which I could not freely discuss with him. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable at all times. I have referred others and will continue to refer others to him with confidence.

Great Care

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Dr. Colvard has been a great dr. for me. He has helped me manage my ocd and has been compassionate regarding other issues in my life from rebellious teenagers to questions about religion to other serious family issues. Dr. Colvard is a Christian and prays with me at the end of my sessions - this is very important to me. He does not tell me how I should feel - he listens as I describe problems or stesses in my life and leads me toward self-discovery. He is a great dr. - I highly recommend him.

should not have a license

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

This guy is a total nutcase. Avoid him.

Posted on January 14th, 2016