Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Drake
Dr. David Drake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Drake is affiliated with Anderson Hospital, Mercy Hospital Clermont and The Christ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Drake has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David Drake has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. David Drake is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Drake is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital Clermont
The Christ Hospital
Fort Hamilton Hospital
University Hospital, Inc
Bethesda North Hospital
Jewish Hospital, The
Good Samaritan Hospital
44 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. David Drake accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Locations & DirectionsMma Ob/Gyn Care Center East, 8000 5 Mile Rd, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Drake in this video.
Dr. David Drake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.