Dr David Klein Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr David Klein?

Excellent

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Dr. Klein and all of his staff have been very professional. It has been a great experience.

Dr Klein is awesome!

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Dr. Klein is very knowledgeable in his field. I would recommend him to anyone.

breast augmentation upgrade

Posted on June 30th, 2017

I had breast augmentation 12 years ago, one of the saline implants had a slow leak. I decided to get the gummy bear implants this time, due to the leak. The surgery was much easier this go round. Highly recommended !

liposuction procdure

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Great experience with staff and Dr. Klein. Very friendly staff and top of the line customer service. Very pleased with an easy lipo surgery to get rid of some excess fat.

Absolutely amazing!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

This experience was everything I could of hoped for! I am so thankful for such an amazing surgeon.

My experience couldn't have been better.

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Flawless, I knew almost immediately that I was going to move forward with the surgery during my consultation. I felt confident that he had the ability to give me the results I was looking for.

Great job friendly and professional if I decide to do anymore plastic surgery it will be with Dr. Klein

Posted on May 8th, 2017

This was a great experience for my first plastic surgery , very professional and staff are the best. I am enjoying my new breast very much they look great in a bathing suit.

Superb

Posted on May 8th, 2017

re:the process. So I waited for almost 13 years before meeting with Dr. Klein, and what a different vibe I got from him. I never felt any pressure, he patiently discussed the risks, complications for proceeding with the implant surgery with the radiated breast.... I have not had any complications, the results have been awesome. I can now wear a tee shirt that fits instead of wearing one or anything else for that matter that is even slightly form fitting.

GREAT!

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Great experience from start to finish!

GREAT!

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Great experience from start to finish!

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Klein and his staff.

Posted on April 14th, 2017

My experience with this practice was great.

Wonderful Experience!

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Wonderful experience! I would recommend Dr. Klein for anyone wishing to have plastic surgery.