Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Podrasky
Dr. David Podrasky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newburgh, IN, with other offices in Franklin, IN and Philadelphia, PA . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Podrasky is affiliated with Community Hospital East, The Heart Hospital At Deaconess Gateway Llc and The Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Podrasky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David Podrasky has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. David Podrasky has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David Podrasky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Podrasky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospital East
The Heart Hospital At Deaconess Gateway Llc
The Women's Hospital
Deaconess Gateway Hospital
Deaconess Hospital Inc
HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Johnson Memorial Hospital
Deaconess Cross Pointe Center
Johnson County Hospital
37 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1980
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Podrasky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newburgh, IN.