Dr. David F Porter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David F Porter?

BEST DOCTOR AROUND!!!

Thank you for all the great years of service.

I've been going to Dr. Porter for years and think he's the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Rude & not thorough.

Extremely rude. Didn't even take blood pressure. Mines very high. He used to be nice until my ins changed. Won't refill scrip either even tho I'm still sick.

not to be trusted

Dr Porter knew I had hypothyroidism and never told me or treated me because of his hatred for me I am now disabled and will suffer in pain the rest of my life

I have been a patient of Dr Porter for about 25 years now. I have moved 70 miles away and still travel back to Dr. Porter. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and still keeps that small town feel. I highly recommend Dr Porter for anyone young or old who is looking for a GP doctor.

Great Doctor

Dr Porter has very convenient office hours. You very rarely wait more than 5 minutes beyond the appointment time. he is very courteous and offers very comprehensive explanations.

Like visiting a friend...

Dr. porter, Lavonne, and Kelly always make me feel welcomed with a warm smiles and friendly chat. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Porter and the girls. I never have a problem getting an appointment nor do I wait very long when I am there for my visits. My husband and daughter are patients also and they feel the same about visiting the office. NO DR OFFICE DREAD HERE! Keep up the great work your doing DR. Porter!

HORRIBLE DOCTOR, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS!

Dr. Porter didn't spend much time with me especially with it being my first intial visit.It was very difficult to get an appointment.It's called an Appointment time for a reason, STICK WITH IT!i waited over 30 mins to be seen.VERY DISSATISFIED WITH HIS OFFICE STAFF,HIS BEDSIDE MANNER, & WITH MY EXPERIENCE AS A WHOLE!

Great Doctor, Great Staff!!!

I'm a new patient to the the doctors office.So I was a little skeptical about my upcoming doctors appointment after reading the last comment, none the less, I attended the apointment. I was expecting the worst, however, what I recieved was kind, courteous care. I waited less than five minutes to be seen by the doctor. Secondly, The doctor was knowledgable and friendly. Finally the office staff was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. My overall experience was excellent. Needless to say, he is now my primary care physican.

OFFICE STAFF IS UNPROFESSIONAL

OFFICE STAFF IN UNPROFESSIONAL, MOODY, IRRITABLE, AND RUDE.

Great Doctor

Very warm family doctor, excellent care, moved out of the area a few years ago and have been unable to find another like him!

This office has excellent staff and time spent waiting is usually due to patients who arrive either without an appointment or late for their alloted time. Dr. Porter is a caring man who has such a talent for diagnosing aliments. They are the BEST! They make you feel like a part of the family. I've never have a problem in over 15 years.